You might find the following websites helpful:
- Carers UK is the voice of carers, and is the only carer-led organisation working for all carers.
CarersLine: 0808 808 7777
- Parents Centre act as a reference book about the education system and a provider of information about the myriad issues relevant to parents and children.
- Parents for inclusion is a network of parents of disabled children and children with special needs.
- Carers Sandwell - Support for parents and carers
- Sandwell Families - Murray Hall Community Trust is a voluntary organisation and registered charity, managed by local people. It was set up to serve the social, health, welfare, educational and recreational interests of people in Sandwell.
- Parentline Plus -We’re the leading national charity providing help and support to anyone caring for children – parents, grandparents, step-parents, relatives – for families living together as well as apart. We have a highly trained team of parents and we understand the challenges, advising families on issues big and small to ensure that life is better for all.
- Parent Centre - Government website for parents